in Housing Law Civil Law
Asked December 14, 2017

Arbitrary demand for maintenance fee

  • 0 Answers

I have done agreement for residential property in 2010 in Maharashtra. Construction was completed and got completion certificate in 2015. However possession of property got late in 2016 due to some seepage issue. Now society is demanding maintenance from the date it got completion certificate. Need to know if society can demand maintenance amount for the period when property was not in possession. Thanks.

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.