Abbas Sakarwala
in Housing Law Residence Law
Asked January 17, 2018

Bribery for NOC

  • 1 Answer

I have a registered society of my bldg while selling the flat I society is asking me for premier Rs 75000 instead of Rs 25000 what shd I do even chairman ask me for personal good luck for NOC and don't give me NOC what to do plz advice

Answer 1

file the complaint to Sub-Registrar of your society jurisdication to resolve this issue.

As per current law society can collect maximum Rs.25,000.00 transfer premium.


Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.