in Civil Law Family Law
Asked November 14, 2017

Case law search

  • 2 Answers

I need to find a divorce case which was ordered on 16th September 2016. Where in petitioner was Smriti Srivastava and respondent was Shohal B Khare. The case hearing was at Thane Family court please. Regards

Answers 2

Go on district court site and search with particulars. You can login on

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 4 years ago


Please visit following link and search for the judgment.

I tried to search with the help of name but there is no such case is pending or disposed of since 2008 to till date.

Anyhow, you can attempt to search on the above given link.


Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.