Asked February 08, 2017

Case of Fraud against my family members

  • 1 Answer

Dear Sir / Madam, My father has received CRPC 41 A notice by police on the charges of involvement in job frauds along with my brother in law and sister. My brother in law is A1, Sister is A2 and Father is A3. The petitioner also complained that we have issued fake cheques which did not had money in the bank accounts. The charges are A1, A2 and A3 have collected 6 lakhs rupees for providing govt jobs. Case was booked on 21 Jan 2017 and My father attended police on 01 feb 2017 and police has granted 15 days time and advised to settle the matter mutually with petitoner. Case was booked u/s 323, 420 r/w 34 IPC. Please advise consequenciws and next steps to be taken. My Father is no where involved in this matter. Thanks

Answer 1


It appears you are interested only to help your father. It appears he is distant from the activities for the reason that he is A3 and your brother-in-law(A1), is the prime accused. It is better to pay the complainant (you can bargain) and settle the matter amicabily (as suggested) and ask the complainant to withdraw the complaint. This will bring peace to the entire family. All the best.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 5 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.