Janhvee Nanaware
in Civil Law Civil Procedure Law
Asked December 15, 2017

Change of name in Certificate

  • 1 Answer

My cast certificate (name& surname) spelling mistake can i change it

Answer 1

1. you take affidavit duly notarised and then approach the officer who issued and he will change the same.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.