Amit Amit
in Criminal Law Consumer Law
Asked November 12, 2017

Cheated by consultancy company for job

  • 2 Answers

I wish to file a case in consumer Court for fraud done by consultancy company. They promised me a job overseas and took the payment, now they denied to return.

Answers 2

Dear Mr. Amit 

 Yes you can file suit for recovery of money.  In my opinion you can also file a case for cheating and fraud 

for more dicussion you can contact us 

Adv Atul Kumar

mobile no. +91-9891391096

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 4 years ago

Hi, you can lodge a FIR with police under section 420 and 406 IPC  .. You can contact me for detailed consultation .. Ph:-9654062181/ consultation fee :- 1000/- Adv Hemant Chaudhry 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.