Nagaraj M R
Asked September 11, 2016

Cheque bounce case

  • 1 Answer

Need to speak with a lawyer regarding check bounce

Answer 1

please mention jurisdiction of your bank where you deposited the cheque in question was deposited 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 5 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.