Vivek Anand
in Civil Law Labour Law
Asked December 27, 2020

Compensation for delayed payment of retiral dues

  • 0 Answers

My father was govt doctor in bihar govt,he died on 7th May 2017. His retiral dues was paid after three years that too after 2 cases in Patna High Court. I want compensation for mental torture and delay payment interest. Please Advise.

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.