Sushil Mapari
in Consumer Law
Asked March 11, 2018

consumer issue with mobile phone

  • 2 Answers

my Moto mobile not worked well. service centre change its motherboard.after 2 month I suffer charging problem.than service centre change mobile battery now I again face the same problem.

Answers 2

First tell the mobile company to replace the mobile phone with a new one as you are facing problems one after the another, if they refuse to do so then send a lawyer's notice asking them to replace it. If they refuses to do so then file a complaint before the Learned District Forum for deficieny in service.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 4 years ago

You may approach Consumer Forum for compensation

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.