Praveen Kumar
Asked June 24, 2016

consumer services

  • 1 Answer

need to file case on dtdc courier services.

Answer 1

Default avatar
Saumya Kumar
A case can be filed against DTDC services in the Civil Court or the Consumer Court depending upon the nature of the dispute. Kindly share more details on the issues you have with DTDC which can help us to guide you in the process
Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 5 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.