Asked January 04, 2017

Defamation by previous employer

  • 2 Answers

सर मैं एक इन्शुरन्स ब्रोकर के यहाँ ४ साल जॉब किया हू और अभी कुछ दिन पहले मैं वह से जॉब छोड़ दिया हु अब उस कंपनी के ओनर मुझे हर इन्शुरन्स कंपनी में बदनाम कर रहे है और वो पहले से बहुत कुछ इनलेगल वर्क करते है जैसे फॉल्स पालिसी बनाना फ़र्ज़ी कवर नोट देना कस्टमर का पैसा रोलिंग करना और भी बहुत कुछ मुझे शक है की वो मुझे किसी फॉल्स केस में फसा सकते है इसलिए प्लीज मुझे सजेशन दे की मैं क्या करू

Answers 2

kya aapke paas illegal work ka koi pukhta saboot hai?

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 5 years ago

You may file a civil suit of defamation against the owner for compensation as a remedy. You may also charge the owner for defamation under Section 499 of the IPC. However, it is important that you were in no way involved in the accused activities as falsity is one of the essentials of defamation. If the owner has any proof to implicate you, then he may seek defence on the grounds of the statement being true. False implication in itself is an offence and if you are innocent, you have nothing to worry.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 5 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.