Jagdish Jain
Asked August 27, 2016

Delay in hearing

  • 1 Answer

hello, My Criminal case is pending in High court, Chandigarh in which i applied for a early hearing on 17 Feb 2016 which was allowed by high court and ordered to be list for final hearing with in a period of 6 months and now 6 months are over but case has not been listed. What is the legal suggestion?

Answer 1

Default avatar
Ayushi Singhal

You or the advocate on your behalf should bring this to the notice of Court Registry. The Registry will accordingly be able to provide you with the earliest date. At times this happens because of clerical errors and at other times, because of excess cases to be listed before your case with the concerned bench.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 5 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.