Ravi Kanth
in Family Law Property Law
Asked April 02, 2018

Division of property

  • 2 Answers

Hi, This is Ravi. I had a concern regarding the property of my Grandfather. Actually, the Main issue is that my grandfather having 4sons(including my father) whereas 30yrs back my father came outside from that family without property. Some days back remaining 3persons taken the govt certificate as only 3sons for grandfather. And now they came & asking the sign of my father to share the property by giving Rs30,000/-. So, Is there any possibility to send any notice regarding property or about legal certificate as 4sons. Main info is that Grandfather having 3wives. My father is the son of 1st wife. So, please guide us how can my father will get his property part.

Answers 2


You can give notice to the parties and chellange the gov. certificate on ground of misrepresentation with disclosure that your father is also son of your grandfather and claim the equal share in property.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

You can chellange the gov certificate on ground of misrepresentation. Ask for your share as per law.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.