in Family Law
Asked November 04, 2020

Extortion, money, family

  • 1 Answer

My mother is being harassed by her great-daughter-in-law and money is being extorted. My mother borrows money to pay for her demands, without my approval. I end up paying money that she borrows. I need legal help to stop this.

Answer 1

Well that's very bad. First of all ask your mother not to be afraid of her daughter in law and stop making any payment to her. Ask her to file complaint before the police or if  she hesitates in approaching the police, file it before the court. She can also file complaint under domestic violence before the court.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 1 year ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.