in Criminal Law Family Law
Asked October 23, 2017

False cases by wife

  • 2 Answers

I have been married since 20 months and in that my wife stayed with me around only for 4 months all together with breaks in between. Since I stay in other place separately from my parents I have done my best to fulfill her needs and did my best as a husband and now we have a child of 6 months and my wife and daughter stays in her parents home since last 1 year. My wife is Well educated (Post Graduate) and still is not concerned about me and my family more over her own better future too. She and her whole family is dramatic and have been playing a lot and not letting her to live with me and now a days she is not allowing me to see my daughter too. It's hurting a lot. A False complaint of Dowry and harrasment has been filed in the police station near to her since I went to see my daughter and they ignored to visit my daughter. Its her brother reason behind all these criminal efforts and washed my wife's brain. Let me know how can I sue him too so that I can get my wife and child back. Please I request you all to help me suggesting on this.

Answers 2

Dear Client, one thing can be done in your case is that file a peition for restitution of conjugal rights under section 9 of the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955, and get directions from the Court to get your wife back home and live with you. This will also help you in proving cruelty and divorce case that you have all the bonafide and want to live with your wife and daughter. Feel free to contact on nine nine five eight zero five nine five one six. Thanks & Regards.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 4 years ago

You should first take efforts to talk to your wife and try sort things without approaching judicial authorities. The judicial authorities will generally give importance to the welfare of your daughter while deciding custody. The relevant laws being the Guardians and Wards Act, 1890, which might be supplemented by your personal law. Re the case filed against you, you should contest the case.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.