in Criminal Law
Asked July 23, 2017

False promise of getting job

  • 1 Answer

A guy cheated me took money on promise to give job what legal action,he cheated me 45k and he is saying that u can't do anything. I have following details of his 1. aadhar card front copy with face, adhar number. 2. pan card copy with pan number 3. address he told on call 4. two mobile number 5. email id 6. bank account details bank address.

Answer 1

Send a mail to the person asking for more information. In case there is no response let him know that you intend to undertake legal action against him. If there is any agreement signed between you and the other person, kindly examine the content of the agreement and make sure that there is no clause to the effect that you cannot take any legal action agaisnt him. In case that is not the case then you can file a complaint agaisnt the man for cheating. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.