Asked September 28, 2016

Fight Promotion Contract

  • 1 Answer

Say, I have a contract agreement with a fight promotion in US under US employment act. Now If I want to fight outside of US in a different country for a different fight organization, can my employer prevent me legally from doing so?

Answer 1

Hello Sir,

Thank you for contacting Lawfarm.

We are well versed only in Indian laws. Unfortunately, we will not be able to answer this query, since American laws are involved. It is best if you contact an American lawyer, who will be able to guide you more accurately.



Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 5 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.