Shaun Kotian
in Commercial Law Bankruptcy Banking Law Contracts Law
Asked November 17, 2017

File for bankruptcy in India

  • 1 Answer

Want to file for bankruptcy as unable to pay my outstanding dues towards my personal loan

Answer 1

You may approach District Court seeking declaration that you are an INSOLVENT underthe provisons of  Insolvence 


Draft petition/legal notice will be prepared by me on payment of professional nominal fees, you may approach management of this website for further details.  

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.