in Commercial Law
Asked October 08, 2018

Fraud by company

  • 2 Answers

I am a cycle vendor, i have purchased some incense stick from msd group for sale on Mar2018 to June2018 And they are promising to return the unsold products at the time of billing, but now, when i close our business relations and try to return the unsold product[which value was already paid to msd] they are refusing me and break their commitment. Reasons of not continuing business relation.... 1. Msd group not provide 'pakka bill' as well as gst bill. 2. Place mentioned in licence and actual business point are deferred. 3. Fake rent bill provide for trade licence. 4. Not appropriate business documentation. 5. Do not provide road chalan. 6. Actual paper address of this partnership firm are not real there is a wholesale shop of one of MSD's partner. 7. They committed to return unsold goods but now break their commitment. So please give some necessary step for this forgery and fraud. Kindly assure refund of my unsold products.

Answers 2

You have no civil remady because you have no legal documentary evidence .You can file FIR against seller.police will definitely take the cognizance of your complaint.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Hi there my name is lawyer jordan robert I could help you with this question by a price create your case of this matter on my lawyer profile and I will help you further with your question 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.