Nilesh Nagawade
Asked January 18, 2017

Land acquisition

  • 1 Answer

my land gat no 130 is in land acquisition act 1894 under section (4) (6) at 1980 and at a time of final award my gat is not included in award due to valuation of trees has not received from agriculture department .and this is clearly mentioned in award .but now a days also pune given instruction regards 12 may 2015 gr of land revenue department to the ex engineer irrigation department pune by the private negotiation of land .we the land owner is able to give the permission for private negotiation but wrd department doesnt taken action. as i also given complaint to lokayukta maharashtra .and lokayukta has taken status regards this case from slao pune and wrd fast completion of my land acquisition process what can i do? pls help me

Answer 1

You can file an e-complaint at-    They usually have a quick response.    You could also file a petition at the Bombay High Court. In your petition, you can ask the High  Court to use its powers under Article 226 of the constitution and ask for a quick resolution.    As seen in a case​ (Smt. Swarnamayi Panigrahi vs Land Acquisition Collector, AIR 1964 Ori 113), if the norms of private negotiation are not followed, the acquisition can be cancelled. This can be cited in the high court to get a ruling in your favour. 


Researcher: Saurabh Kumar

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 5 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.