Suman Mishra
in Civil Law
Asked November 13, 2017

License for grocery shop

  • 2 Answers

I want to start a grocery shop so I want to know which type of license we need.

Answers 2

Normally these details are provided by local authorities like Muncipality/Panchayat. Normally a license from local authority is sufficient.

My initial mobile/personal consultation  fee is Rs.2,000/- Drafting of Legal Notice fee Rs.5,000/- Drafting of any petition to be filed anywhere in India in any Court will be Rs.10,000/- Drafting of written arguments fee Rs.10,000/-. Online Services will be rendered on submission of documents by courier or scanned through e-mail For Local Bengaluru cases, for every appearance Rs.2,000/-. If interested contact me at the following address:


Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross,

Opp: Beauty Parlour,



Mob: 9686971935

Land Ph: 080-23461189


Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 4 years ago

In addition to licence from Municipality/Panchayat, you will also need food licence, if dealing with food items specified in the lit.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.