in Corporate Law
Asked March 12, 2018

License for tea shop and mobile shop

  • 1 Answer

i want to open a combined shop of a tea stall and mobile recharge and online form filling in my village. what type licence i need to open it or not required? please help me for this? my house is in a village and it is on highway road side so i want to open it in my own house.

Answer 1

in order to open a tea stall along mobile recharge shop and online form filling shop, you are required to apply for a trade license along with valid requisite documents before your Gram Panchayat. Thats all the necessary documents you are required to open a shop.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.