Avanti Bhise
in Criminal Law
Asked November 13, 2020

Mental Harassment Legal issues

  • 1 Answer

My boyfriend is consuming alchol and tobbaco and he is metally harassing me everyday. Is this cruelty?

Answer 1

Yes you can file complaint before the court under domestic violence act for restraining him and for compensation.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 1 year ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.