Ankita Yadav
in Civil Law Administrative Law
Asked November 11, 2017

Mismatch of names in different IDs

  • 1 Answer

Sir/Mam, My name is Ankita Yadav and my father's name is RAM CHANDRA YADAV. But in my X-XII certificate and University certificate it is RAMCHANDRA YADAV. And in my Application form of Govt job, Aadhar Card and OBC Certificate it is RAM CHANDRA YADAV. I have a document verification for a govt job in 10 days. Please suggest what should be done in such case.

Answer 1

You may immediately prepare an affadavit and got it not raised before recognised central government notary public or before Judicial Magistrate. Soon it is ready, then issue a notification in local news paper. Copies of these two documents  may be produced before concerned authorities at the time of document verification.

Draft petition/legal notice will be prepared by me on payment of professional nominal fees, you may approach management of this website for further details.  

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.