Asked January 04, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

I had paid 1.17lkah for share market adisory.This is amount is wrongly transfer and loss occure.This company is not returning mony.any suggestion.

Answer 1

Consult a lawyer with details . Issue a legal notice and file suit for recovery. What is the basis to allege that amount was wrongly transferred? 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 2 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.