Asked February 15, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

My grandfather have 6 childs. 2 elder brother and 4 daughters. Out of 1st means eldest son expired, youngest daughter expired and my mother means 5th daughter also expired. Now my mama don't want to share property equally among the sisters or sisters nominees. What right nominees have? Can we file a legal suit against him and demand our share? What documents need for that?

Answer 1

Yes ,you can claim your respective share should file suit for your share can call me for any further legal advise 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.