Asked April 06, 2019

New question

  • 2 Answers

I sold a agriculture land to a real estate broker on 15/12/2017, he paid advance money and made un registered agreement that balance will be payable in next 6month I.e upto 30/6/2018., and in the agreement he mentioned if he unable to pay within 6month he will pay interest @12% pa. and in the mean while he converted that agricultural land into plots..but till now (7/04/2019) he didn't full fill the promise,,he didn't give balance payment and he is not responding well and not ready to give balance payment..what I have to do now? Now land value also increased. I have used the advance given by that person to purchase another land. Now I don't have money to refund him the advance.please give me some suggestions. Thanks in advance

Answers 2

Dear Sir,

Get issue a legal notice and threaten him to cancel all your agreements and contracts with him. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 3 years ago

Firstly, you need to send him a legal notice to fullfil his part of the contract. Further action be taken by filing a suit in the Civil Cout for specific performance of the contract. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.