Asked May 16, 2019

New question

  • 2 Answers

A strange boy met to me at lcknw in train...we talked and exchange our phone number only for coaching consultation....after somedays soft talking he proposed me bt I accepted lately after 1 month nd we decided to meet at delhi where m studying...we came to living relationship later nd we decided to marry bt days aftr passing he bother me everytime nd try to rule on me....i decided not to marry...I denied him bt now from 2 months he is blackmailing me to tell abt our relationship at my home and try to kill my reputation....He is forcing me to marry any how...M jst exhausted from his behaviour...plz help me otherwise M not able to study freely....nd plz keep all the things in privacy

Answers 2

You didn't mention your age as well as the age of the boy. First change your mobile number and inform your parents about the behaviour of the boy. Now a days you will find SHE teams who deal cases of harassment of women. Approach them through your parents and lodge complaint against the boy for harassing you. They will take care of him.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 2 years ago

Dear Madam,

You just threaten to lodge a complaint against him on several grounds.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 2 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.