Asked May 18, 2019

New question

  • 2 Answers

My father in law and sister in law physically harassed me. She always says, she need to kill my1 and half year old son, two times she tried. Can we move for any kind of legal action?? She is having psychiatric medications.

Answers 2

your qry needs some clarifications.

1.Did you inform your husband about the incident?

2. is your sister-in-law married?

3. what is the need for your father-in-law to harass you physically.

pl clarify then I can able to answer your qry.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 3 years ago

Dear Madam,

All laws are in favour of married woman better file a police complaint and get your mother-in-law examined by a Psychiatrist.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.