Asked May 25, 2019

New question

  • 2 Answers

My mother wants to take divorce from my father, because of his I'll behaviours from past 22 years, and now he is threatening me that he will suicide because of me., whereas I have clearly stated that i am not taking any part in supporting any of them... I'm neutral. I completed my class 12 this year and now I'm trying to focus in my graduation which I think won't be possible fir me if this goes on. Please help me. My father has equally treated me like he has with mother from my childhood I have seen a lot. I seek help.

Answers 2

Concentrate in your studies and join some library , if you are not able to study at home. Have faith in yourself and do not get affected by your parents' behaviour. There is problem in every house. You do not require any legal help in this case :-)

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 3 years ago

Dear Sir,

Yourself and your mother may approach Court of Magistrate and file DV case seeking following reliefs.





1. to take cognizance for the offence punishable u/s 498A IPC and punish Respondent1 to 3 as per law and extend police protection to the deponent,

 2. Pass orders u/s 19, based upon S.17, granting separate residence for herself and her three children at a monthly rent of Rs. 20,000/- and advance of Rs. 5,00,000/-.

 3. Pass orders u/s 18, in totality against Respondent1 to 3,

 4. Pass orders u/s 20(i) granting Rs.25,000/- per month as maintenance for applicant and maintenance at the rate of Rs. 5,000/- each per month to her three children.

 5. Pass orders granting Rs. 5,00,000/- for setting up house hold requirements, in granted residence, to make it livable, as the applicant cannot return to the house of Respondent1 as he is residing in the house of respondent No. 3, which is legally prohibited,

 6. Pass orders granting litigation expenses of Rs.1,00,000/- as the applicant made to wander from pillar to post for getting legal aid to attend the Hon’ble Court, whereas, the Respondent1 falsely filed Divorce Petition.

 7. The applicant also filed interim application supported by affidavit u/s 23(1) and (2) of D.V.Act,

 8. That any other order/s, this Hon’ble Court deems fit, to meet the ends of justice, be passed.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.