Asked July 26, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

Under section 406,419,420, 66c account got freezed. What is the procedure to unfreeze the account. Who can unfreeze it, police or court. ? Is it possible to make off court settlement with complainant and unfreeze the account ?

Answer 1

Yes, you can settle the issue amicably with complainant and can file necessary application to get opened the bank account.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 2 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.