Durgs Devi
Asked August 12, 2019

New question

  • 0 Answers

Builder has made deviation in my flat.allowed FSI--1.67,but he made 2.53.. I filed a complaint against unauthorized construction in my flat in CMDA. Now i am going to take writ petition.If i get demolish order for unauthorized, building, then i my apartment also get demolish order.How can i save my flat from demolition except unauthorized building.Does writ petition affect my flat?.If so how can i save my flat .Because builder only made this deviation and earned money.

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.