Dilip Vishwakarma
Asked October 12, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

One of my cousin brother die in road accident (due to truck) in 2014. we have given the case an advocate for compensation amount from the opposite party, advocate told that she will initially give 50000 cheque within 2-3 month than after we will fight for maximum amount from the insurance. it depend upon his age & salary accordingly we will calculate the full and final settlement amount within 1-2 years of time frame. he has his only son but still his family not received a single penny. waiting for the same but the advocate was so busy all the time whenever his family member called up. his Family struggling since from his son death not properly response by the advocate. Pls Reply what to do??

Answer 1

Dear Sir,

Many Courts taking years to dispose of such cases. You may change advocate and persue the matter. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 2 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.