Sandipan Dasgupta
Asked October 16, 2019

New question

  • 0 Answers

My wife has filed Restitutional of conjugal rights, how ever I do not want to stay with her. we are separated for .5 years and counting. I haven't file divorce yet. what should I do? I do not want to pay maintenance as well sice she is a working lady. please advice

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.