Sujit Pandey
Asked November 01, 2019

New question

  • 2 Answers

Hi, I would like to get some legal advice regarding my current family situation. As my younger brother (29 years) and her lover (19 Years) ran away 15 days back. The girl's family asked not to take any action and asked them both to find themselves. but later the girl family has made a FIR against us under section 361,366 and so on (I m not sure). They have hired some goons and threaten to kill them and harassing my family.Police also has denied to write an FIR against girl family and told us that your son will be convicted. Now Police are coming to my home and harassing my parents.

Answers 2

Dear Sir,

Kindly confirm whether she is more than 18 years of Age. If she is more than 18 years of age. Then there is nothing to worry. If you are in touch with your brother, you may ask your brother and the girl to issue a joint statment before the High Court seeking protection from Girls Famliy.  You may file a Private Complaint against the Girls Family for filing false complaint against your family.


with regards


Advocate, Supreme Court of India,

Mob: 9871944663

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 2 years ago

- Firstly , you should take anticipatory bail from the court , for stopping the police to come to your home.

- Further , if the local police official refused to lodge FIR agaist them, then you should approach highter official.

- Since, they are major and having love affiars, then police cannot harm your brother as per law.

-If, you are having contacts number of your brother, then inform the girl , to call the police station & her family members , that her consent is with the boy , and the boy has not kidnapped her. 


Good luck and dont forget to rating Positively. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 2 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.