Uma Kanta Borab
Asked December 04, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

My father during his life time, gifted a plot of Land(agricultural) in 1983 through a registered good deed. After his death in1988 I applied for mutation of the land in my name. In the meantime all other landed properties mutated in the of six brothers except the plot gifted to me. Now three of six brothers raised objection for mutation against me. Please kindly help me b providing me remedies in this regard.Thanks.

Answer 1

Dear Sir,

You may approach Civil Court for a direction.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 2 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.