Sridhar K
Asked January 28, 2020

New question

  • 0 Answers

I'm an undergraduate student pursuing My surname is Kantheti. But I have it in my certificates from 10th to all other documents as 'kanteti'. My father had his surname in all his government id's as 'kantheti'. Will this create any problem in future? Ex: government job certificate verifications?

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.