Rakesh Jain
Asked February 27, 2020

New question

  • 0 Answers

We hv a land in chakala andheri mumbai... Property card showing a lesse but we hv not given lease to anyone..in 1983 through forged means the person manage to show L (lease )on property card no lease documents available anywhere the cts file also missing at city survey office...now my question is how can we get back the possesion of that plot back in 7/12 its our name..... Regards Rakesh

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.