Vikramrao Shedge
Asked April 06, 2020

New question

  • 1 Answer

Can dy registrar of co-op societies cancel the membership and share certificates given by a society ?

Answer 1

Coop society in general body meeting can expel the member and cancel his membership and shares, This resolution of the society has to be confirmed by the dy registrar after hearing the aggrieved member and the society. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 1 year ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.