Asked May 03, 2020

New question

  • 1 Answer

Sir, I want to complaint my parents in law mentally harassing me. They torture me for dowry. They always make dispute between me and husband. My father threatened that he will commit suicide. My husband threatened me for divorce. Please help me give me some legal advise. My parents dnt support me.

Answer 1

Yes you can for that we need to discuss your case

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 2 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.