in Contracts Law Corporate Law
Asked February 20, 2018

Non receipt of salary from company

  • 2 Answers

I was working with a Noida based Documentation company since aug 2015, i left the company in oct 2017. During the period of nov 2017 to feb2018 i didn't received my salary and i am not the only one who has faced this. I have done all the exit formalities. its been more than 3 months that they are not pic my calls not replying my emails. kindly suggest the next course of action, should i go legal or forgot my salary?

Answers 2

You can file a complaint before the Labour commissioner stating all the facts of you case along with all the documentation you have in your disposal.After hearing both the parties if the labour commissioner deems fit may order the company to disburse all your arrear salary along with interest.


Agree Comment 1 Agree over 4 years ago

Lodge a complaint with Inspector under Payment of Wages Act and yes do not forget to seek compensation which is 10 times the amount of defaulted amount

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.