in Civil Law Property Law Commercial Law
Asked November 11, 2017

Opening a Petrol Pum on a dispute property

  • 1 Answer

I have got licence and NOC for starting petrol pump but later we came to know that by notice issued by Lawyer is that land is under civil case, the case is person who have document which is related to 1917 claiming for 1/2 share in specified survey no, after 1917 the land was splited and subdivisions in to many, but that party includes only few members and asking for share only for mentioned members other then specified members are free from this but belongs to filed survey no, very later we came to know this all issues are creating by openen petrol bulk owner but his name was not involved in that, I belongs to scheduld caste, is there any chance to get clearance for starting petrol pump, land lord ready to conduct case but we just need clearance, also land lord have 2 Acer's, petitioner asking 1/2 share, petrol pump will have 24 cents only

Answer 1

You may immediately approach Hon'ble High Court of your State seeking a direction to the concerned authorities to issue Clearing Certificate by producing all the relevent documents. Also file a Civil Suit and if there is already civil suit is pending then implead yourself as a party and seek interim relief of getting clearance certificate from the concerned.

Draft petition/legal notice will be prepared by me on payment of professional nominal fees, you may approach management of this website for further details.  

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.