Bhavesh Koshti
in Criminal Law Procedural Law
Asked November 03, 2017

Procedure for the investigation with Cyber Cell

  • 1 Answer

Cyber Cell called me about enqury but not going so what is next step

Answer 1

  Dear Sir,

First, without knowing in detail fact, we can not give acquirate legal advise. There are many questions. you can make a complaint to Special Cell (Cyber Crime), PHQ, IP Estate, Delhi at New Delhi if your jurisdiction liesin delhi. but India is not so competent to investigate on cyber crime. Tell me the circumstences etc. Even otherwise, I like to tell you a story.

One day a poor man went to his friends hotel, when he was hyngry. His friend gave him food free of cost but did not ask for Shalad, pickel, Sweet etc., even did not ask if he had any need of more chapaties or rice. Because the food was free of cost and his friend was a businessman. If the poor friend at least paid some money, his friend must be provided all these items and feed him in heart and smiles.

SO, it is better you pay proper fees to get proper legal advise.

Asit Kumar Roy, Advocate (Legum Consultants, A Law Firm).

Phone 08802888820


Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.