Vivek Kumar
in Civil Law Civil Procedure Law
Asked November 19, 2017

Procedure to get case file from court

  • 1 Answer

How can I obtain case file from court which my lawyer has refused to give citing reason of non availability with him. My case is pending in district court, imphal west-1 since past 7 years.

Answer 1

It is very simple,you ask some junior advocate to make an application for you requesting the court to give you inspection of your case file,appear in person. The court will grant you permission to take inspection of the file. Note down what case papers and orders passed in the matter  you want and then make an application for getting certified copies of the said documents. Pay the charges in the office of the court and they will give you the case papers duly certified after about a week !

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.