Gajendra Singh Dixit
in Property Law Civil Law
Asked April 06, 2021

Property issue

  • 0 Answers

Sir i need an advice. I live in a three story building with one common ground water tank, one 8 member family lives on the ground floor and i live alone on 1st floor and no one is on this floor. Two flat owner are ready to have a partition in the tank but the owner of the ground floor is not letting to construct the partition. What are my legal options and where can I approach? Please help me they not only use water but misuses too and when there is a need for water tanker they want half the money for tanker from me.

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.