in Tax and Accounting Law Civil Law
Asked December 19, 2017

Recovery of documents from ex-employee

  • 0 Answers

I started working with this Pvt Ltd BPO. I never received any offer letter nor did any PF benefits. I did quit my job however the employer has my original documents. How can I get my documents because he has refused me to serve the notice period and I cannot pay the fine. Also, I suspect an income tax fraud by the Employer. Please help. Thank you.

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.