Asked March 08, 2017

Recovery of money

  • 1 Answer

Hi, I gave some amount to an erstwhile friend of mine (withdrew from ATM and gave in cash inside the ATM room). I don't have any other proofs as this was not done online. He keeps saying that he'll give it to me on whatsapp chat but haven't given it for past 14 months. Is there a chance of me getting back my money, if I go legal? Please let know. Thank you

Answer 1

You have to file suit for recovery of money with interest from date if money you withdraw and gave him... If you have what's app chat mail its conversation to your friend mail and ask him for refund....


If he revert then OK if not then also placed that chat before court with case you can recover all with interest  ..


Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 5 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.