Sarthak Bhalerao
in Civil Law Education Law
Asked December 18, 2020

Refusal to issue / return certificates by institutions

  • 0 Answers

I am an engineering student and completed my degree this year 2020. I am a scholarship eligible student, my second year's scholarship is approved but fund is not yet disbursed. When I visited Samaj Kalyan department for enquiry they said it will take time for disbursement, but when I went to college to get leaving certificate and other original documents , they refused to give me my original documents. They are asking me to pay that amount. The Department of Social Welfare has given  me  a "Circular about not keeping the original documents of scholarship eligible students", but the colleges are still refusing to provide the documents. Is there any remedy under law for this type of situation? Please help me, what can I do?

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.