Trupti Naik
Asked January 10, 2017

Rights in property

  • 1 Answer

If my right is given up in the properties can i claim the share in the ancestral properties

Answer 1

We will need more details to be able to accurately answer your query. What do you mean by "right is given up"? And how have you "given up" this right? Which property is this? Is it ancestral or belonging to your parents?

Kindly provide more information of your case at the earliest. You can post these details as a comment to this answer.


Thank you.


Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 5 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.