in Family Law Residence Law Civil Law
Asked December 18, 2017

Rights on matrimonial property

  • 0 Answers

Helo, My inlaws were died in 2003(before our marriage).we had ancestral residence in hyderabad.First my husband started a playschool in that house, later after our partners issues that effected our relationship, my husband had occupied upstairs and had given rent to ground floor to some one without my concern he is extending the rental agreement year by year.bcz of my health problems i want to move down.but he is not listening my can i file a case against him and the tenant to stop further rental extension.Still the house is under the name of my late father in law only.i have any right to reoccupy our house.i have two minor kids(sons). Give me u r valuable suggestions that can change my opinions and decisions.

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.